architecture, Career, community, design, elevation, Glave & Holmes Architecture, interior design, promotion, Richmond, Tradition, Virginia
Richmond, VA – April 18, 2023 – Glavé & Holmes Architecture, a nationally recognized architecture, interior design, and planning firm, announces recent promotions. Based in the firm’s Richmond office, five professionals were recently elevated to new positions within Glavé & Holmes.
The promotions included:
- Susan Reed, AIA, NCARB, was elevated to Principal. She serves as the firm’s Director of Historic Preservation and earned Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Art degrees from the University of Virginia.
- Matthew Anderson was elevated to Senior Associate. He serves as the firm’s Director of Finance and earned a Bachelor of Art degree from Hampden-Sydney College.
- Veronica Ledford, LEEP AP, was elevated to Senior Associate. She is an Interior Designer at the firm and earned Master of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Michael Hammon, AIA, was elevated to Associate. He serves as an Architect at the firm and earned a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Aaron Chupp, AIA, was elevated to Associate. He serves as an Architect at the firm and earned Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Architecture degrees from Judson University.
About Glavé & Holmes Architecture
Glavé & Holmes Architecture is a nationally recognized architecture, interior design, and planning firm located in Richmond, Virginia. Our regionally focused design practice has cultivated expertise in specialty areas – Cultural, Higher Education, Historic Preservation, Hospitality, Interior Design, and Urban Architecture – each supported by a studio structure, thus allowing us to provide the expertise necessary for a diverse portfolio. For over 55 years, we have striven to create a context-specific design that fits seamlessly into the cultural and historical environment of a given community, while addressing the functional needs of the people who will interact with each space. We believe that great design is contextual, timeless, has the capacity to engage the intellect, and elevate the human spirit. For more information, visit: https://www.glaveandholmes.com.